Woodstock Winemaker's Tour
OverviewJoin winemaker Peter Collett for a private, behind the scenes tour of Woodstock Wine Estate, while tasting our award-winning wines amongst our vineyards and soaking in the panoramic views of Blewitt Springs and McLaren Vale.
• Private guided vineyard tour with Woodstock’s winemaker Peter Collett
• Chauffeured through the Estate in our heritage 1920’s Chevrolet truck
• Learn about Woodstock’s winemaking process and philosophy from the vines to the bottle
• Taste Woodstock wines whilst exploring the historic vineyards from where they are sourced
• Includes tasting of up to six wines, featuring Woodstock’s limited release single vineyard Flagship Series wines, ‘Collett Lane’ Cabernet Sauvignon and ‘The Stocks’ Shiraz
• Limited group size of 2 – 6 people per tour
• Each tour lasts approximately 90 minutes and concludes in the cellar door
A truly memorable experience with exclusive access to the third generation winemaker from one of McLaren Vale’s iconic family-owned wineries.
Tickets cost $100pp
Winemaker’s Tour runs from 12pm to 1:30pm, 7 days a week
Advance bookings are essential.
Please call (08) 8383 0156 for more information or to book.