The inaugural Fleurieu Food Festival is a month long celebration showcasing the breadth and depth of food and beverage producers and food businesses on the Fleurieu Peninsula. The Festival program will include a range of food focused events throughout the month of August 2022.
Experience fine dining in vineyards or olive groves, foraging experiences, farm tours and presentations or cooking classes. Visit the multi-award winning Willunga Farmer’s Market for special presentations throughout the month, or to bump shoulders with the farmers that bring you their fabulous produce year round.
There is something for everyone at the Fleurieu Food Festival including a range of events in the McLaren Vale region:
- Wine Infused Deep Dish Pies at Richard Hamilton Wines
- Premium Gin Masterclass at Never Never Distilling
- A Locals Long Lunch at The Currant Shed
- Trott Pie Tuesday at Harry’s Deli (Wirra Wirra)
- Willunga Farmers Market
- Swell Brewery Tour and Tasting
- Queen of the Hive at Paxton Wines
- Bombora & Shirvington’s Cellar Door Degustation Dinners
- Winter Wines at Bec Hardy
- Pop Up Roast at The General Wine Bar & Kitchen
- Winter Feast at Red Poles
- Say Cheese Cheesemaking at Berg Herring
- Asado Long Lunch & Butchery Masterclass at Lloyd Brothers
- A Fireside Party at Oliver’s Taranga
For more details about the Fleurieu Food Festival please click here.