29, December 2021
South Australian Tomato & Basil pasta with olives and roasted vine tomatoes
- Willunga Pasta – Fusilli, Gluten Free Rainbow Pasta
- Lucia’s Australia – Tomato & Basil sauce
- Vine Tomatoes
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Dried Oregano
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Cook the Willunga Pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Heat your oven to 160C, place the vine tomatoes on a baking tray and brush with olive oil, sprinkle with half the basil leaves, dried oregano, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, until the tomatoes are collapsing and slightly charred.
- Warm the Lucia’s sauce in a pan and combine with the pasta.
- Mix in olives, chopped cherry tomatoes and top with parmesan and fresh basil.
- Enjoy with Hugh Hamilton Wines ‘The Mongrel’ Sangiovese