07, July 2021
- Bracegirdle’s McLaren Vale have introduced what they are calling the 'Hot Chocolate Snowball' especially for World Chocolate Day on July 7th, 2021. A light, fluffy marshmallow encased in delicious Belgian milk chocolate, simply pour the creamy hot chocolate over the snowball and wait for your marshmallow to pop out!
- Stop by Chalk Hill Wines for their 'Wine & Chocolate Pairing' tasting experience featuring local artisan chocolate and three wines from their range.
- Indulge in chocolate and wine at Wirra Wirra as part of their Shiraz Revolution tasting experience. This experience allows you to taste five of their best shiraz wines all matched with a tantalising selection of chocolates by chef, Tom Boden.
- Goodieson Brewery have a created a decadent chocolate stout, a full bodied beer with dark roasted notes finished off by a deep dark deliciously smooth chocolatey finish.
- Stop by Swell Brewing Co. to sample their chocolate milk stout beers that are part of their small batch beer series.
- Last stop before you head home has to be the FruChocs store for some chocolate treats to go.