29, January 2022
Discover new and unique experiences this summer in the McLaren Vale
McLaren Vale offers immersive and interactive tourism experiences for visitors. This summer there are a number of new offerings in the region. If you're after something different and exciting in McLaren Vale, then this list is for you.
- CLINK at Tintara is a new pop-up proudly brought to you by Hardys Tintara and The McLaren Vale Hotel. Situated on the sprawling lawns under the largest fig tree in the Southern Hemisphere, Clink is open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays right through summer. Executive Chef, Simon Burr dishes up mouth-watering Mex inspired street food straight from the Nito Burrrito van. Enjoy local wines, cocktails and craft beers while you listen to live music all in a lush garden setting.
- Fox Creek Wines cellar door, a local favourite, has rejuvenated their outdoor space to now offer yummy eats from their brand new Fox Creek Kitchen. An outdoor garden bar and live music also form part of their Summer Series, the best part is that entry is free, no need to book just come along!
- Oliver's Taranga has launched a newly renovated, stylish Cellar Door with a deck area that is perfect for summer afternoons. There is no better feeling that having a wine in hand while overlooking lusciously vineyards with the sun setting in the background. The original cottage has had an extensive facelift, converting three rooms into on-trend comfortable private tasting suites, all while respecting the historical integrity of the building. The family has also introduced ‘Ollie’ the 6-seater golf cart to the team, taking guests on a ‘Taranga Terroir’ tour and tasting through the vineyard, ably hosted by their team.
- Mollydooker Wines is very busy hosting a variety of events this month, Thursdays @ Molly's is a space to relax and have fun, with live music, food trucks and wine, happening every Thursday throughout all of February. You can also check out Movie @ Molly's, just bring your blankets, low chairs and your loved ones to enjoy an outdoor movie nestled amongst gumtrees and vines.
- In January Wirra Wirra put the finishing touches on Harry’s Garden, a beautiful new outdoor dining area for Harry’s Deli. The completion of Harry’s Garden completes a significant project for Wirra Wirra’s popular café, which included the construction of a commercial kitchen, the expansion of the enclosed courtyard and a new paved area overlooking Wirra Wirra’s famous trebuchet, expansive lawns and surrounding gum trees. The full Harry’s Deli menu of food and wine is available in Harry’s Garden which includes seasonal specials alongside the mainstays such as the Son of Trott Pie.
To discover more experiences within the region please, click here.