26, April 2022
Mother’s Day is fast approaching (Sunday May 8th) and if you are looking to spoil mum we have a few suggestions to treat mum to a very ‘McLaren Vale’ Mother’s Day.
- Celebrate mum this Mother's Day at Harry's Deli. Get the family together and enjoy a three-course, shared menu prepared by Head Chef, Tom Boden.
- The McLaren Vale Motel is hosting a special three course Mother’s Day lunch with a glass of complimentary bubbles for mum.
- Have some fun with mum this Mother's Day at the Mollydooker cellar door for a Mother’s Day High Tea and wine tasting.
- Tipsy Hill are hosting a special Mother’s Day event. Enjoy a glass of Sparkling on arrival, with a selection of petite sweets, savory treats, and unlimited exploring opportunities of the picturesque Tipsy Hill gardens
- Chalk Hill Wines have created three beautifully curated gift hampers to spoil mum which you can shop for online here, here and here. Pictured is the Chalk Hill Wines Mother's Day Premium Gift Pack featuring a Coterie
plate - Merci, Drops of Earth/Chalk Hill Diana Mary Rose hand cream, Etikette/Chalk Hill McLaren Vale Shiraz candle and two
bottles of Diana Mary Rose.
- Hugh Hamilton Wines have created some gorgeous gift hampers for mum featuring some delectable food and wine.
- Make a booking at one of the restaurants in the region and treat mum to a delicious culinary experience.
- Create a custom tour for mum with one of the region’s tour operators. Mum can feel like a VIP for the day as you create a personalised itinerary for her.
- Treat mum to a voucher to visit one of the many cellar doors in the region, or an accommodation voucher for her to use later in the year.
McLaren Vale has something for every mum for Mother’s Day, if you are seeking even more inspiration, please click here.
Photograph (C) Chalk Hill Wines.