MCLAREN VALE GRAPE, WINE & TOURISM ASSOCIATION MAY 2022 COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: The ‘May Competition” is open to legal residents of Australia who sign up at . Entrants must be 18 years or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. McLaren Vale Grape Wine and Tourism Association’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the May Competition.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is McLaren Vale Grape Wine and Tourism Association (“Sponsor”), located at 796 Main Rd, McLaren Vale SA 5171. The Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this competition, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this May Competition.
4. May Competition Entry Period: This promotion begins on 29th of April 2022 and ends on 24th of May 2022 at 9am(ACST). To be eligible for the May Competition entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the May Competition by submitting an entry via the online form found here. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all May Competition requirements and you understand only one entry per person will be accepted.
6. Prizes: The Winner of the May Competition (the “Winner”) will receive a Chalk Hill Wines tasting for two people, a bottle of Chalk Hill Wines Rose and a Drops of Earth + Chalk Hill Diana Mary Rose hand cream valued at $85.00. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by and under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email and/or a message via Facebook within two working days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within seven days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner may be selected. On acceptance of the prize, appropriate delivery arrangements will be made with the winner.
8. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into this May Competition, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the MAyCompetition and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
9. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the May Competition should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of May Competition. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the May Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
10. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this May Competition constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the May Competition and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS May Competition IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND SOUTH AUSTRALIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this May Competition, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in South Australia having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses.
12. The May Competition hosted by McLaren Vale Grape Wine and Tourism Association is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
13. By participating in the May Competition, you acknowledge that a further primary purpose for collection of the entrant's personal information by the Sponsor is to enable the Sponsor to use the information to assist the Sponsor in improving goods and services and to contact the entrant in the future with information on special offers or to provide the entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Sponsor may share information with its Australian related companies or promotional partners who may contact the entrant with special offers in this way. By entering the competition, an entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor may use the entrant's personal information in the manner set out in this condition.
14. By entering You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.