CABN Bella McLaren Flat
OverviewSurrounded by vineyards, simply light the wood fire, and snuggle up to your special someone, read a book on the day bed, and take in the views. Time sits still at Bella, and you will wish you could stay here forever.
CABN Bella sleeps 2-3 people with a cosy Queen-sized loft bed (accessed via stairs), and a single day bed downstairs for an extra guest.
Offering a minimalist off-grid escape into nature, this CABN includes:
- CABN Kitchenette with bar fridge, two-burner gas cooktop, pots/pans, kettle, coffee plunger, utensils, crockery, and cutlery
- Bathroom with a shower, flushing toilet, basin, and bath linen
- Indoor wood fireplace and ceiling fan
- Fire pit (season dependant)
- A deck, with outdoor seating to enjoy nature and the expansive vineyard views
Less than an hour’s drive from the city of Adelaide, immersed in one of the world’s most prestigious wine regions lies CABN Bella. A unique off-grid nature escape located just 8 minutes’ drive from the heart of McLaren Vale.
Located approximately 150 metres from CABN Mila, these CABNs could offer the perfect option to escape with friends or family (subject to availability).