McLaren Vale Grape Wine & Tourism Association offers three Industry Memberships;
- Grape Grower
- Tourism and Associate
Winery and Grape Grower Membership
Membership for wineries and grape growers is paid through the Wine Industry Fund (WIF) Levy managed by Primary Industries Resources South Australia (PIRSA). The payment of annual WIF contributions automatically provides membership to the McLaren Vale Grape Wine & Tourism Association (MVGWTA).
Further information on the wine industry funds with access to contribution forms can be found on the PIRSA Grape and Wine website.
Tourism and Associate Membership
Local tourism businesses can become MVGWTA Members at any time of the year.
An annual membership fee of $275 is payable directly to MVGWTA for the current financial year.
All financial Members receive the following benefits:
- A business listing on mclarenvale.info including logo, image and link to own website
- Subscription to the weekly Member Bulletin distributed each Thursday
- Opportunity to include promotions and events in the Member Bulletin
- Subscription to all MVGWTA Industry communications
- Promotion of events and calendar listing on mclarenvale.info website
- Opportunity to join MVGWTA Committees and Working Groups
- Exclusive invitations to regional events, launches and celebrations
- Workshops and other educational opportunities coordinated by MVGWTA, Industry and Member businesses
- Advertising opportunities in publications produced by MVGWTA
- Opportunities to host international delegations and wine industry identities
For membership inquiries, please contact MVGWTA.
P: +61 8 8323 8999 E: email@example.com